Acharya Nagarjuna University is one of the premier institutes located at Guntur in Andhra Pradesh. Established in 1967 it has over 450 colleges affiliated under it. The university currently offers several UG courses, 47 PG courses and other research courses like M.Phil, Phd in range of subjects and other Medical and Technical courses. Every year the university conducts semester exams for each of the courses. It also offers under Centre for Distance Education (CDE) distance education with B.Sc., M.P.C., and also offers LL.M. courses with two specialization and 2 years duration.
Candidates may apply for various PG courses or ANUPGCET- 2018 after reading the application criteria mentioned in the brochure. There will be no entrance test for P.G Diploma courses and Certificate Courses. Admissions to several courses will be based on the rank obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test subject to the fulfillment of the Eligibility Criteria. The entrance will also be followed by counselling for several courses and not all courses.
Institution Name: Archarya Naragjuna University
Official Website: www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
Directorate of Admissions: www.anudoa.in
|Notification released on:||26.2.2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications:||26.2.2018|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application without late fee:||20.4.2018|
|Last date of Submission of Online Application with late fee:||25.4.2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee:||1.5.2018|
|Downloading hall tickets:||3.5 2018|
|Schedule for Entrance Tests:||5th to 7th May 2018|
ANU CDE and ANU PGCET Entrance Test Center
Candidates applying for entrance exam will have to mention their Center code and Name of his/her choice while filling up the application form. Students applying for more than one entrance should opt for only one center so as to avoid clash. Date, Venue and Time of the entrance exam will be notified in the hall ticket which should be downloaded from the official website of the University.
ANU PGCET and ANU CDE Eligibility for Application:
Candidates who have passed their final year of study or is in the final year of their study may fill the application form for the Entrance exam. There is no age restriction to admission to any of the PG courses. Candidates holding PG degree in a particular subject will not be eligible to apply to the same course for PG degree but can apply for PG degree in other subjects.
ANU CDE Exam Pattern | ANU PGCET Exam Pattern
1) Hall Ticket: Candidates will not be allowed to enter the entrance exam hall with hall ticket.
2) Type of Question: The Entrance test will have 100 multiple questions carrying 1 marks each to be completed in 90 minutes.
3) Negative Marking: The exam will have no negative marks for wrong answers.
4) Answering Mode: Correct answers are to be marked in OMR sheets that would be enclosed with the Question paper itself.
5) Instructions: Candidates should read the instructions given on the Question paper and OMR sheet before writing the answers. Candidates should also carry only ball point pen.
6) No candidate will be allowed into the examination hall after lapse of 15 minutes. Moreover, disciplinary actions may be taken against candidates for misbehaviour inside the hall
7) No books, phone, electronic materials, cell phones, pagers are allowed inside the hall.
You can also subscribe to our Mobile Notification Service and Email Service by Subscribing to our Updates for getting all the latest details regarding the ANU Entrance Exam 2018-2019.
All the best for the Exam!