UnitedHealth Group Placement Papers : here you can find the all latest previous year question paper of UnitedHealth Group (UHG) with answers . You can download UnitedHealth Group placement papers in PDF format with just a single click.All these questions are collected from the students who had already appeared in exams and mostly asked questions in exam. Just try to Practice these questions and solve it.
UnitedHealth Group placement Papers 2015
1. There are two circles, one circle is inscribed and another circle is circumscribed over a square. What is the ratio of area of inner to outer circle?
Ans: 1 : 2
2. Three types of tea the a,b,c costs Rs. 95/kg,100/kg and70/kg respectively.How many kgs of each should be blended to produce 100 kg of mixture worth Rs.90/kg, given that the quntities of band c are equal
3. in a class, except 18 all are above 50 years.15 are below 50 years of age. How many people are there
(d) none of these.
4. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14 km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40 km/hr, then what is the speed of the stream ?
(a) 13 km/hr
(b) 26 km/hr
(c) 34 km/hr
(d) none of these
5. Find the value of ( 0.75 * 0.75 * 0.75 – 0.001 ) / ( 0.75 * 0.75 – 0.075 + 0.01)
6. Perimeter of front wheel =30, back wheel = 20. If front wheel revolves 240 times. How many revolutions will the back wheel take?
Ans: 360 times
7. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution
8. City A’s population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population?
(Ans: 130 years)
9. Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet?
(Ans: 3/2 hours)
10. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won’t able to buy 3 paise stamps.
11. A certain type of mixture is prepared by mixing brand A at Rs.9 a kg. with brand B at Rs.4 a kg. If the mixture is worth Rs.7 a kg., how many kgs. of brand A are needed to make 40 kgs. of the mixture?
Ans. Brand A needed is 24 kgs.
12. A wizard named Nepo says “I am only three times my son’s age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us are a mere 1240 years old.” How old is Nepo?
Ans. 360 years old.
13. One dog tells the other that there are two dogs in front of me. The other one also shouts that he too had two behind him. How many are they?
14. A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
15. If it takes five minutes to boil one egg, how long will it take to boil four eggs?
Ans. Five minutes.
16. A garrison of 3300 men has provisions for 32 days, when given at a rate of 850 grams per head. At the end of 7 days a reinforcement arrives and it was found that now the provisions will last 8 days less, when given at the rate of 825 grams per head. How, many more men can it feed?
Ans. 1700 men.
17. From 5 different green balls, four different blue balls and three different red balls, how many combinations of balls can be chosen taking at least one green and one blue ball?
18. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ?
(Ans : 9B)
19. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase?
(Ans : 300%)
20. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?
Ans : 315 feet
Hope you find these UnitedHealth Group Placement Papers useful !