Fidelity Placement Papers : here you can find the all latest previous year question paper of Fidelity with answers . You can download Fidelity placement papers in PDF format with just a single click.All these questions are collected from the students who had already appeared in exams and mostly asked questions in exam. Just try to Practice these questions and solve it.
Fidelity placement Papers
Ques 1 ) A man walked diagonally across a square lot. Approximately what was the percent saved by not walking along the edges.
Ans : – C
Ques 2) If p-1+q-1 = 5/6, q-1+r-1 = 7/12 and r-1+p-1 = ¾ then p = ?
Ans : – B
Ques 3 ) ALCHEMIST: GOLD:: :
A) Druggist: Chemistry
(B) Computer: COBOL
(D) Insignia: segregation
Ans : – B
Ques 4 ) A cuboid metal of dimensions 44 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm was melted and cast into a cylinder of height 28 cm. the radius of cylinder is
A) 25 cm
(B) 35 cm
(C) 15 cm
(D) 5 cm
Ans : – C
Ques 5 ) A liquid is full in a hemisphere of inner diameter 9 cm. This is to be poured into cylindrical bottles of diameter 3 cm and height 4 cm. The number of bottles required are
Ans : – A
Ques 6 ) According to the passage, which of the following best represents the factor that has been cited by the author in the context of Rwanda and Haiti?
(1) Various ethnic groups competing for land and other resources.
(2) Various ethnic groups competing for limited land resources.
(3) Various ethnic groups fighting wit each other.
(4) Various ethnic groups competing for political power.
(5) Various ethnic groups fighting for their identity.
Ques 7 )By an anthropogenic drought, the author means
(1) A drought caused by lack of rains.
(2) A drought caused due to deforestation.
(3) A drought caused by failure to prevent bracken ferns from overrunning the fields.
(4) A drought caused by actions of human beings.
(5) A drought caused by climate changes.
Ques 8 )According to the passage, the drought at the time of Maya collapse had a different impact compared to the droughts earlier because
(1) The Maya kings continue to be extravagant when common people were suffering.
(2) It happened at the time of collapse of leadership among Mayas.
(3) It happened when the Maya population had occupied all available land suited for agriculture.
(4) AIl was followed by internecine warfare among Mayans.
(5) Irreversible environmental degradation led to this drought
Ques 9 )According to the author, why is it difficult to explain the reasons for Maya collapse?
(1) Copan inhabitants destroyed all records of that period.
(2) The constant deforestation and hillside erosion have wiped out all traces of the Maya kingdom.
(3) Archaeological sites of Mayas do not provide any consistent evidence.
(4) It has not been possible to ascertain which of the factors best explains as to why the Maya civilization collapsed.
(5) At least five million people were crammed into a small area.
Ques 10 )Which factor has not been cited as one of the factors causing the collapse of Maya society?
(1) Environmental degradation due to excess population.
(2) Social collapse due to excess population.
(3) Increased warfare among Maya people.
(4) Climate change.
(5) Obsession of Maya population with their own short-term concerns.
Directions for Questions 21-23 : Choose the word nearest in meaning to the word in ITALICS from the given options.
Ques 11 ) Reading of poetry is not congenial to his taste
Ques 12 ) He was waned at the outset of his career
Ques 13 ) Apervadingsense of ennui grips Gaurav
Directions 24-25: In each of the following questions, out of the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
Ques 14 ) ARDUOUS
Ques 15 ) ABODE
Hope you find these Fidelity Placement Papers useful !